Men and Women - Test your mother's maternal ancestry.
The MatriClan Test will reveal the African country of origin and ethnic group (tribe) that you share maternal ancestry with during the past 500 - 2,000 years.* This test will not provide percentages of different regions.
Our test kits include everything you need to submit your sample, track its progress online, receive digital results and the ultimate DNA security - complete destruction of your DNA.
Your MatriClan Experience includes:
- Official digital results from the mitochondrial DNA that men and women inherit exclusively from their mothers
- Digital Certificate of Ancestry with specific ancestral country and tribe
- E-book African Ancestry Guide to African History and Cultures
- Membership in the exclusive African Ancestry Online Community on Facebook
- Newly found sense of pride, place and belonging
- Gateway to exploring the traditions, practices, values and beliefs of your paternal ancestor group
- Eligibility to participate in African Ancestry Family Reunions
- Ancestry information to share with all of your maternal grandmother's descendants
* Your maternal ancestry may not be African, despite any percentage data you may have from another company. We cannot guarantee your result will be African. THERE IS A 8% CHANCE THAT YOUR RESULT WILL BE NON-AFRICAN. If your maternal result is not African, we will identify whether it is European, Asian, Middle Eastern or Indigenous American but you will not receive a country or a group. NO REFUNDS for non-African results.